iUniverse
AuthorHouse Self Publishing Boook Company

Thursday, November 1, 2007

November Book Publishing Promotion: iUniverse

iUniverse I read is a self publishing company that has partnered with Barnes and Noble. And recently they were bought by Authorhouse I believe. Not sure what that means but they must be much bigger then. Anyway I was reading through their site and found their November special which lasts about 15 days.

The iUniverse Publishing Promotion this November comes with a discount that's about 11% of the original price but includes free books, I guess this is on top of the books they already have in their publishing package.

Promotion Description:

Save $150 off the regular price of a Premier Pro Publishing Package and get 15 extra FREE paperback books. (Reg. $1,299) Now only $1,149!
Code: NOVPRO150

Save $100 off the regular price of a Premier Publishing Package and get 10 extra FREE paperback books. (Reg. $899) Now only $799!
Code: NOVPRE100

Save $50 off the regular price of a Select Publishing Package and get 5 extra FREE paperback books. (Reg. $599) Now only $549!
Code: NOVSEL50

Still a little steep for me though but just thought I'd share. Here's hoping I won't have to pay when I get ready to publish my book.

No comments: